AUDIENCE QUESTIONNAIRE: RESULTS

 From these results, I can conclude that generally, females over the age of 35 watch the trailer, look at the film website, read the newspaper and look at radio shows to get information on a film. Additionally, I found that watching a trailer before the movie is extremely common amongst everyone, and people who watch the trailer makes them want to see the movie more. I believe this is because an action-packed trailer indulges the viewer and makes them excited to watch the film. Movie posters also proved to be a successful way of attracting viewers as it illustrates the tones and themes of the movie.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Moderator

Samuel de Bruin candidate number: 1815 Claremont Fan Court School 64680 Welcome to my blog! My production team included Matthew Heyns, Finle...