SCOOP IT


Please click this link to visit my Scoop.It

I have made this post on Scoop.it to collate a group of movies that the target audience of the film opening that my group and I aim to make would like. I chose action movies such as The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner and The Matrix. I chose this genre of film as the film opening my group is making will be an action film and will have a similar tone to these movies. Hopefully this Scoop.it can guide me on the way to making my film opening, as I now have a better idea of what kind of film I will be making and what the main events in this film will be. 

3 comments:

  1. Very useful research into your chosen field of film genre. Real distributors also gather together a list of comparable titles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By comparable titles, is that not what is in the Scoop.it?

      Delete
  2. Yes, what I meant was, this is also what real distributors do (as you have done).

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Moderator

Samuel de Bruin candidate number: 1815 Claremont Fan Court School 64680 Welcome to my blog! My production team included Matthew Heyns, Finle...